The Fabricast FIG 50 is a resilient (rubber) seated, perimeter sealed Bi-directional Knife Gate valve. Designed and tested to MSS SP81 and ASME B16.5 specifications.
- Heavy Duty Cast CF8 304 Stainless Steel Body, Packing Gland, Yoke, Stemnut Retainer and Gate Clevis. Sizes larger than 24″ are available in a fabricated and welded design.
- Full Port
- 150 PSI CWP Rated
- Precision CNC machined valve body and stem
- ASTM a 240 304 Stainless Steel gate fully machined and surface ground. All edges are chamfered to extend packing life and to provide a superior atmospheric seal.
- 14″ and larger valves are supplied with a ball bearing yoke bushing to reduce handwheel rimpull
- Braided Teflon Synthetic Packing is standard 3-11 PH rating
- BUNA N seat is standard 180 Deg. F.
- Locking fasteners are standard on all Fabricast valves
- Cast WCB Steel handwheel (weldable)
- Easily adapted to Air Cylinder, Hydraulic Cylinder, Bevel Gear, Lever or Electric Motor Operator (no welding required)
- Seat – epdm 300 deg f, fkm/viton 400 deg f, ptfe 500 deg f, Other – Contact factory
- Other alloys – 316, 317l, Duplex 2205, 2507, 904l, Hastelloy, Titanium, Other – Contact factory
- Mechanical lockouts – manual and actuated valves
- Osha gate guard
- Pneumatic, hydraulic and spring cylinder, electric motor operator, 3:1 and 4:1 bevel gear operator, chainwheel, stem extensions, lever operator.
- Packings – ptfe, Graphite, Kevlar, Food Grade, Other – Contact factory
- Purge / flushing ports
- Limit / proximity switches, solenoid valves, positioners, air sets, speed controls, exhaust mufflers, air tank failsafe systems, air boosters
- V port insert for flow control
- Deflector cones for abrasive service
- Ni-resist alloy stemnut
- Live loaded packing system
- Specialty gate coatings
- Hardsurfacing for abrasive service
PREVIOUS MODEL WAS FV-150-PS