FIG SAM-15/20 CAST STAINLESS SAMPLING VALVE, 1½” NPT AND 2” NPT
Cast Sampling Valves are all T316 stainless steel with resilient (standard) or metal seat. For use in pipes or tanks from which periodic samples are required.
• Operated by a simple spring loaded lever operator for quick, precise action.
• Cast 316 stainless steel body.
• Standard with a silicone resilient seat for drip tight shut-off. seating capability.
• Stainless steel stem for corrosion resistance.
• Tested to MSS-SP-81 specifications
Used in these industries:
• Pulp & Paper
FIG SAM-15, 1½” ID, 1½” NPT mounting threads. FIG SAM-20, 1½” ID, 2” NPT mounting threads. Ideal for applications in which content sampling of stock, slurry or other media is desired.