The FIG 202 features 4 piece replaceable liners. The side inserts are T shaped that mechanically locks them into the body liners. The liners and side inserts are sealed to the valve body with a special silicone sealant preventing the flow media from coming in contact with the valve body. The full length body liners support the gate throughout the full stroke preventing deflection and premature packing wear. Extra deep packing chamber with multiple rows of braided packing resulting in a superior atmospheric seal.
- Heavy duty fabricated ASTM A36 carbon steel body, packing gland and yoke.
- Standard size range is 2″ – 24″ – larger sizes available.
- ASTM A240 304 stainless steel retaining rings and precision surface ground gate are standard.
- Full port or specify to match a specific pipe ID.
- Standard 150 PSI CWP rated – higher pressure ratings available.
- No cavities to pack up with flow media and cause jamming.
- Does not discharge flow media to atmosphere.
- 304 stainless steel ACME threaded stem.
- Multiple rows of braided teflon synthetic packing is standard 3-11 PH range, 450 degrees F.
- Locking fasteners – standard on all Fabricast valves.
- Bevel gear operator – standard (3:1 or 4:1 depending on valve size).
- Easily adapted to air cylinder, hydraulic cylinder, electric motor (no welding required).
- Available body liners:
- Polyurethane rated to 180 degree F
- Polyproplene rated to 225 degrees F
- Tivar UHMW rated to 280 degrees F
- Teflon rated to 400 degrees F
- Alloy materials for body, gate and retaining rings: 316 stainless steel, Duplex stainless steels 2205, 2507, 904L, Hastelloy, Titanium or specify.
- OSHA upper and lower gate guards.
- Ring style lockout for manual bevel gear.
- Mechanical pin style open and closed lockouts for automated valves.
- Specialty packings PTFE, Graphite, Kevlar, FDA.
- Limit switches, proximity switches, solenoid valves, positioners, air sets, speed controls, exhaust mufflers, Linear positioning sensing cylinders, spring cylinders, failsafe system, air boosters.
- Configured port for flow control and modulating applications.
- Inlet deflector cone.
- Replaceable abrasion resistant and hardened retaining rings.
- Replaceable polymer retaining rings.
- Bonneted design available.
- Live loaded packing system.
- Specialty gate and exterior coatings.
- Hardsurfacing – Stellite, Chrome carbide, Tungsten carbide for severe abrasive applications.
PREVIOUS MODEL FV-150-LKG